Alexa – Alexa Internet, Inc. is a company of Amazon.com that provides the user with analytic information on a website. Alexa calculates traffic rankings through analysis of Web usage of Alexa toolbar users and other sources of data. After a thorough computation the collected information we get the traffic rankings in the Alexa service.
- Anchor Text Backlink Checker – By using this tool you can check your backlinks and the anchor text used in them. Anchor text is the word which is used to link to your website.
- Backlink analyzer – This tool will help you in research and analyzing websites for their link quality, indexed pages, links to websites, EDU &. GOV links, domain age & Expiration, Google page rank, Alexa traffic rank, DMOZ listing.
- Backlink Anchor text Analyzer – By using this tool you can determine the backlinks of your website and link text used by the backlinks to link to your website.
- Backlink Builder – One of the important elements of Search Engine Optimization is building quality backlinks. Getting backlinks from a reputed website is called as a quality backlink. One quality backlink is more valuable than have numerous low quality backlinks.Domain Popularity, Domain Stats Tools –
- Domain Age Tool – By using this tool you can see the approximate age of a website and view how it looked in the beginning of its operations.
- Domain Dossier – This is a tool through which you can check a domain and it IP address.
- Domain Popularity – by using this tool you can see all the backlinks of a specific domain, host IP and Google PageRank.
- Domain Stats Tool – by using Domain Stats tool, you can analyze all statistics of a competitor’s domain including Alexa traffic rank, age of domain, Yahoo WebRank, Dmoz Listings, indexed pages in Google, Yahoo, Msn etc.
- HTTPS header check
- View HTTP Headers
- View HTTP Path
Other SEO Tools: –
- Google Advanced Searches – By Using Google Advanced Search you can search in various ways using keywords, phrases and numbers.
- Google Pagerank – with this tool you can check the Google ranking of a specific website or URL.
- Pagerank by Google data center – check your websites Pagerank from different data centers.
- Google Adsense Keywords & YPN Keywords Search Tool – By using these tools you can find keywords and key phrases that will focus your content to monetize your website and increase its traffic.
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool – Through Google keyword tool you can research on related keywords to your content and find out the number of searches that happen throughout the globe for that particular keyword as well as for similar keywords.
- Google Banned Tool – By using Google banned tool you can see if your website has been banned on Google. You have to enter your website’s URL to check if it’s been banned or not.
- Google Keyword Ranking Tool
- Google Page Rank Checker – You can simply check your website’s page rank through this tool.
- Google Sets
- Page Rank Authenticity Check – You can check the page rank of a specific domain as well as the authenticity of the page rank.
- Visual PageRank – This tool views all links and their corresponding PageRank.
Keyword Tools –
- Keyword Density Checker – This tool gives us the number of times that a keyboard has been used in content of the given domain.
- McDar Keyword Analysis Tool – You can display a specific URL’s PageRank and backlink pages for the top 10 websites.
- Keyword Difficulty Tool – This tool will help you analyze the competition that you have for a specific search term, keyword or a phrase.
- KwMap.net – This is a keyword Map on the internet.
- Keyword Suggestion Tool – By using this tool you can choose the right keywords and keyword combinations for your website.
- Website Keyword Suggestion – This tool suggests the right keyword according to study of your website and its theme.
- Ontology Finder – This tool will help you find related keywords and phrases to a given keyword or a website.
Analyzing Links –
- Link Popularity Check – By using this tool you can check a website’s online awareness as well as its overall visibility on the internet. This tool also shows you how many websites are linking their websites to you.
- Link Validation Spider
- Link Price Calculator – Through link price calculator you can determine the amount you should be charging or paying per month for a link from each page of your website.
- Link Value
- Reciprocal Link Check – by using this tool you can make sure that your linking partners are linking back to your websites as well. You can also determine the anchor text used by the link partner in their website’s content.
- Site Link Analyzer – This tool provides you with information about outbound links and their anchor text in tabular format.
- Deep link Ration tool – This is in a way another tool that helps you check the quality of the backlinks that you get. If a backlink that you are getting from a website is on the home page or only 1 or 2 clicks away from the home page, this means that it is a good quality backlink. By using Deep link Ratio tool you can determine the backlink page deep click count.
- The Link Reputation Measurement Tool – This tool helps you find the URL of the backlink with link Suryvey, Link Reputation Score, anchor text etc.
- Outbound Links – You can see all the outgoing links from a specific domain through this tool.
- Meta Tag Generator – If you do not know how to write HTML code for creating title, description and keyword tags then you can used Meta Tag Generator which will read your page and specify the common words from it and create meta tag keywords. By using this tool you can also creat search engine friendly head tag for your website.
Other SEO Tools –
- Directory Submission Manager – by using this tool you can track your submission to various web directories.
- Copyscape – You can use this to find copies of your webpage on the internet.
- Site Analysis – This tool provides you with a complete analysis of your website with link popularity.
- Sitemap Generator – Sitemap Generator will create your website’s Google Sitemap Online.
- Similar Page Checker – With this you can check if your content is similar to the other websites on the internet or it is duplicated. Search Engines Penalize websites with duplicate as well as similar content on a website.
- Speedtester – By using this tool you can see how long a given website takes to load and if slow it should be optimized and some ISP should be changed.
- Mod_rewrite RewriteRule Generator
- URL Rewrite (mod_rewrite)
- User Agent Cloaking Detector
- What is Hosted on that IP
Search Engine optimizing tools –
- Google vs. Yahoo Graph – With this tool you can find the similar search results in both Yahoo and Google. This tool gives you a graphical presentation of all the results that are there in both the search engines.
- Search Engine Position Checker – With this tool you can check if your URL is positioned in the first 50 search results of a given keyword.
- Search Engine Spider Simulator – By using search engine spider simulator you can see all the information that a search engine spider takes from your website.
- Marketleap Search Engine Verification Tool – This tool checks if a website is in the top three pages of search result for a given keyword.
- Number of Pages Indexed – By using this tool you can see how many pages of your website has been indexed by most of the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alltheweb, Hotbot, AltaVista, bing etc.
- Search Engine Ranking Report
- Serps Position – With this tool you can find out the ranking of your domain for a specific keyword. You can also compare it with first 100 search results in the major search engines such as Google, MSN and Yahoo.
- SERP Tracker – This tool keeps a track and reports the performance of a website on search engine results over time.
SEO Analyzing and Scanning tools–
- Free SEO Tools (SEOToolSet)
- Cool SEO Tool! – This tool finds the top 10 ranked websites in Google and compares their ranking in different search engines like Yahoo and MSN.
- SEO Analyzer – This tool can detect how your website’s design is optimized and how it is search engine friendly by using a complicated algorithm.
- SEO Scanning – This tool provides you with SEO analysis, SEO tracking and reporting.
Robots.txt Tools –
- Robots.txt Generator – You can create simple robots file for your website by using Robots.txt generator.
- Robots.txt syntax Checker – This tool check’s your website’s robots.txt in the content.